Wednesday, July 19, 2006

There is nothing more valuable than good health!

Yesterday, I went to the dentist and ophthalmology to check my health.

First, I reserved the dentist and then went to the ophthalmology to buy contact lenses. Usually I use one-day disposable contact lens. It' s so easy to take care and clean. But the cost is little bit expensive for me, so I wanted to one-month disposable contact lens. However I bought a year's worth of one-day disposable contact lens . Coz including meintanance product for one-month contact lens, the cost of it is as same as one-day! The doctor also told me that he was afraid if the one-month lens was not adapted.

Then I went to the dentist again. I go to the dentist once a half year to check and clean my teeth.
Also removing plaque. That's so fun!! I had a really little cavity so treated it. I will go there two more again to remiving plaque. Yes, I found two withdom teeth! I hope that they don't hurt me....

Going dentist and ophthalmology are so fun, aren't they? I really likes it. But, I hate otolaryngolog. Yuck!!!

No comments: