Thursday, July 20, 2006

My last day...

Yesterday, I went out for drink with my teachers. I ate a lot of delicious foods, beer and Sake.
They encouraged me. Thanks a lot!! Yes, I will promise to make a reading list in this blog.

Today, I went out for lunch with my econometrics teacher and friend. He studied at Wisconsin to get the Ph.D and I took his classes all the year round. He gave me some advice, like notkeeping the house and going out, starting your assightment when you receive it. When he stayed there, he did a lot of sports. I don't know why he could play so many kinds of sports not only study.
So, he also advised me to play some sports. Now I don't know I can play sports there, coz I'm eorried about my study. However I want to, so I'll try to manage it.

Oh, today is my last English lesson. I have studied there more than one year and really like the staff. They are kind and very lusty. And very respected teachers. They helped me a lot when I wrote my essay and application forms to Davis and Santa Barbara. Also, when I faced some problems and felt serious, they listened to me and gave some useful advices. If I could not meet them, I can't get this chane to go to the US. So, thank you so much!! Please look forward to meeting me again. I keep good my promise.

No comments: