Saturday, July 15, 2006

Gosh!

What rotten luck! I've had a few troubles since tomorrow.

First, my PC was broken and didn't work at all on 13th. It's bright new one, I bought it only two months ago. I tried to operate by myself, but..... So I brought it to the electrical store near Tsukuba center.

Again a problem againsted me. I had got a flat tire. This was not the big deal, coz there is the bike shop near my house. However it was closed on such a day.... So I had to go to another one which is little bit far from my house and devious. Today is so humid, isn't it? Only to do these things made me so exhausted.

Oh, yes, one more. This morning, I had to call for Davis because of my tuition payment. But couldn't use my PC, forgetting the number and flatter tire, I shuttled between my house and school twice on foot this morning.

These things don't seem big deals. But for me, I have little energy left to prepare for my seminar. And my PC will be back on 28th, it's the day befor moving to Narita!!

I hope it comes to my hands on time.

No comments: