Sunday, July 09, 2006

Thanks for all!!!

Oops, I did it again. I ate sooooooooo much last night.

Yesterday, my senior at university held a send-off party for me. First, we went to an all-you-can-eat mutton barbecue restaurant. We spent great time in a beer garden.

Then again, we went to an all-you-can-eat sweets cafe in Ginza. There were many kinds of sweets and some drinks and we could stay there only 80min. So I ate as much as I could. But, because of so much mutton, there was not enough space for dessert.

Enough about that, I want to say thank you for all member who attended yesterday!!! Not only for the member yesterday, but also for all people who concerns me.

You always help me a lot and give me useful advice. Without your help, I cannot make it this far.

Just want to say thank you so much for all.

I extend to you all good fortune and happiness for the future.

No comments: