Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Talk of the town.

Last night, I stayed at my research room and studied. Then, one of my friend came in and said "Let's watch world cup game tonight!!"

I don't know the rules of it, so am not willing to watch the games. However if my friends ask, I always watch them Of cource, I don't know what happen when the situation is complicated. However, I like the atomospher!! Watching the game over beer and snacks. It's really exciting time, isn't it?

Last night, three Chinese students and two Japanese students came to my room. We bought beer and snacks. Ready to watch!!!

Anyway, Japan lost...

I could not believe my eyes. Coz, Australian players got three goals in the final six minutes.
I thought that my eyes played trick on me. I drunk a lot, so I was not sure it was true or not.

Too much water drowned the miller. So, I hope for next match.

By the way, recently many comapnies and associations have the the commercials which are related the World Cup 2006. On of my favorite is an ad for WFP. Ronaldinho appears on it. When I first saw it, I could not understand what ad was for. But after watching the ending, I got it.

If you have chance, please watch it!!

No comments: