Thursday, June 08, 2006

Bangladesh.


This is a picture from Bangladesh. Do you think it's pond? Noooo. It was rainy season. After finishing it, water drains away.










Some people might think why I decided to go to the US.

English is one of my favorite subjects since I was a junior high school student. So I always hope for studying abroad.

After graduating junior high school, I tried to apply for high school in Swiss. Unfortunately my parents againsted me and I could not. So I went to high school near my house. My eager for studying English lingered. Again, I tried to study abroad when I appied for university. This time also I couldn't. Because I couldn't urge my parents, also I little bit thought it might be early for me to study abroad. Then I began to study Agricultural economics in Japan.

Since my school life started, I really studied hard to get good GPA to enter a graduate cource in the US. Then I don't know it was good or bad, school regster told me that I could graduate from Univ. in three years. I decided to take this chance. Then I gave up to apply for the university in the US at that time. That was because I did not have enough time to prepare for my application, TOEFL and GRE. After graduating university, I entered graduate cource, again in Japan! !!

But, thanks for god, I could get a lot of chances here. Last summer I could go to the Bangladesh as an intership student. This chance was really great for me. I researched about agricultural storage in Dhaka. I visited goverment organaization, some association and NGOs. This reseach gave me a lot of experiences. However not only good things, I disappointed my English skills. I had a slight of confident of my English. My confident crumbled like cookies. To take only few appointments, I took a lot of time. Sad, miserable, shameful......


So, I made up my mind to go to the US for my English and my dream.

No comments: