Saturday, September 30, 2006

Good recovery.

Yes, I'm on the mend now. My angry swelling almost disappeared and can eat anyting.

I confined to my bed about two weeks and had high fever. Even when I was in Japan, I had never seen such high temperature. I changed the hospital three times and at last I found the reason of my symptoms. He told me that the small storm chorked up to my salivary bland and circulation system did not work well. That was why some virus accumulated there. I wish I could have it in Japan!!

Anyway, I'm doing well now. My classes started at last and there are so many stuff I should do.
It's gonna be quite hard time for me, coz most of my classes are kind of math. You know that I am not a math person, right? But I think I can enjoy them, I hope... When I studied in Japan, I always lost my way. I did not know the meaning what I was doing, especially Econometrics classes. But now things which I learned in Japan are connected bit by bit. It's sooooo fun.

Yeap, I'll just do my best.
My crunch time started at last!!!

No comments: